This is placeholder text. To change this content, double-click on the element and click Change Content.
A Sherpa's goal is to help you summit your “Everest" so that you feel more confident and empowered about your divorce and financial security moving forward. The Divorce Sherpa is a divorce and financial coach that helps you understand and manage your personal finances, provides education on the financial aspects of divorce, and gives you a roadmap to follow for a better financial future. With divorce comes a lot of emotional, legal and financial stress. We understand this road can be long, difficult and intimidating and we are here to guide you every step of the way.
• We will work to make sure that you are feeling confident, smart, and empowered about your current situation and help guide you into making smart decisions based on your unique circumstances.
• The Divorce Sherpa is dedicated to helping individuals understand their personal finances and navigate the financial intricacies of divorce.
• The goal of the Divorce Sherpa is to help reduce stress and ease fears about the unknown during the divorce process so that you can feel empowered moving forward with a road map.
• A Sherpa's goal is to help you summit your “Everest" so that you feel more confident and empowered by creating a plan and having an understanding what to expect during your divorce and have some financial strategies moving forward.
• With the assistance of your Divorce Sherpa you will have a coach and a financial divorce consultant, you can go through the divorce process knowing that you have prepared for a better future financially. This way, you can feel empowered as you move forward after divorce.
• Having a financial divorce consultant can help take away some of the stress of divorce by creating a plan and understanding what to expect financially.
Your Divorce Sherpa provides experienced divorce advice and supportive divorce coaching to help you navigate the divorce process. We also offer Certified Divorce Financial Analysis® (CDFA) services to review that your divorce is financially sound.
As Your Sherpa, We Are Here To:
Stop doubting yourself. You are worthy. You are capable. You are strong.
Information is power. We don't know what we don't know. We don't judge
Divorce can be a lonely process. We are here for you.
We help you define, set and reach your goals.